Friday 25 February 2011

Blinky BLINK!

There is this "lottery/gambling" site named SOMER.blink that I have been keeping my eye on for a while now..
Not really bothered with it as I thought it could only be accessed through in-game browser, and while I play I got better things to do :)
BUT, it seems you only have to REGISTER through the IGB, and then can play from wherever!!

Soo.. perfect to be monitoring while at work, if some good deal shows up I want to gamble on :=)

Also, why I start with this now is that they are going to hold a special lottery for a TITAN and ticket price is only 500k ISK.. And while the chances are low of winning that, chances are even smaller if you dont play at all. :P

Back in the day I played some EvE Online Hold´em and DID PRETTY GOOD, hope I have just as much luck in this too eh??
/Yar

No comments:

Post a Comment