Friday 9 October 2009

Poker party!

Well, after lurking around the EOH poker-rooms these last months, mostly doing small tables to kill some time, I am going to try a real tournament with the big boyz!

EOH poker is hosting a Freeroll this Saturday!
-That I intend to play in.

We´ll see how it goes, having troubles logging in, as I forgot my password.
It is always on "remember me" so only logged in once a few months ago, then it has auto-saved my PW so I dont have to remember it.. well that works out to my disadvantage when the browser cache is cleared and I need to remember it suddenly! *groans*

Will mail a banker tonight, hopefully it will be fixed in time.

So, if all goes well, I may or may not be bragging about my 5BILLION ISK in prize money on sunday.

Soo, if you want to come and maybe face me, look HERE how to play a Tournament game.

Oh, and...

SPECTRE FOR CSM!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) Good luck with the poker.

    ReplyDelete