Wednesday 7 October 2009

Back in Black

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild
---------------------------------------------
Hey hey hey!

Just a quick info update.

1. What? -I´m back to blogging.

2. Why? -Well I reinvented what was wrong and kept me back +summer is over and more free time!

3. What happened? -Many things, I did write initially to get creative outlet, something to think about during "downtime", but as I wrote in an in-character way, I could only write if something happened in-game.
So if I just wanted to rant about the injustice of ECM I could not really do that.
Then ofcourse summer came, and I was out of the house more.. so then it died off sadly.

4. And now? -Now I will write whatever I want, either in-game events, pure fiction stories or general ramblings.

5. But why now? -Two things, I´ve started a little solo-wormhole adventure I will try to chronicle.. but also my fearless leader mr "Spectre" is running for CSM and I want to do my bit in supporting him, as I think he would make an exceptional candidate.

Yar out.

No comments:

Post a Comment